DAY 01 – CHRISTCHURCH
Arrive at Christchurch airport meet and greet by MK Tours rep and continue to explore Christchurch city, Sumner and New Brighton (All subject to time availability). Evening check in and free and easy. Accommodation: Sudima Hotel or similar
DAY 02 CHRISTCHURCH – GREYMOUTH – PUNAKAIKI – FOX GLACIER (535KM/7.20HRS)
Today after breakfast check out and proceed the journey on a scenic ride through Arthur’s Pass to the West Coast town of Greymouth, (Optional – Tranz Alpine train ride) visit the magnificent marine reserve at Punakaiki, best known for its unusual Pancake Rocks which resembles giant grey pancakes. Travel to Hokitika to visit a glassblowing studio and a greenstone centre where you will be able to shop for beautiful ornaments. Continue along the scenic coast of Tasman Sea before you arrive at Westland National Park to see the famous Fox Glacier. (Note: the visit to Fox Glacier may be substituted with a visit to Franz Josef Glacier. (Punakaiki tour in summer only) Meals: BF Accommodation: Bella Vista Motel or similar
DAY 03 FOX GLACIER – WANAKA – QUEENSTOWN (335KM/4.30HRS)
Travel through Haast Pass towards Queenstown. Lakes Wanaka and Hawea lay side by side each other, presenting an incomparable alpine panorama. Stop over at Roaring Falls and Thunder creek Falls. Next, visit Goldfields Mining Centre for a fascinating insight into the country’s gold-mining heritage. At the banks of the Kawarau River, you may go for an optional jet-boating adventure at your own expense. The we arrive Queenstown, a town nestled by Lake Wakatipu. Meals: BF Accommodation: Aspen Hotel or similar
DAY 04 QUEENSTOWN
Today after breakfast you will explore Queenstown with many optional activities available to you. Exciting jet boating, bungy jumping, relaxing garden tours, lake cruises, or helicopter rides over the surrounding mountains. We will add a trip to Arrowtown Meals: Breakfast, Accommodation: Aspen Hotel or similar
DAY 05 – QUEENSTOWN – MILFORD SOUND – TE ANAU (408KM/6.45HRS)
Today after breakfast you will depart for a spectacular journey to Milford Sound. View the Mirror Lakes and continue through the Eglinton Valley to the Homer Tunnel and on into the Cleddau Valley. Hop on to the 2.5hrs Milford Sound Nature Cruise as we give you unforgettable experience while exploring the wonder of this majestic fiord. Return to Te Anau free and easy. Meals: BF Accommodation: Distinction Hotel or similar
DAY 06 – TE ANAU – DUNEDIN (290KM/4.15HRS)
Today after breakfast transfer to Dunedin which is the second-largest city and the principal city of the Otago Region the Harbour and hills around Dunedin are the remnants of an extinct volcano. The city suburbs extend out into the surrounding valleys and hills, onto the isthmus of the Otago Peninsula and along the shores of the Otago Harbour and the Pacific Ocean. Visit New Zealand’s first botanical garden, New Zealand’s first University, Dunedin’s classic old railway station and courthouse precinct, then to the world’s steepest street. Evening free and easy Meals: BF Accommodation: Victoria Hotel or similar
DAY 07 – DUNEDIN – CHIRSTCHURCH (360KM/5.00HRS)
After breakfast, you will tour the Cadbury World factory at 9.30am. Then continue journey to Christchurch via Oamaru. Visit Moeraki Boulders. The boulders are unusually large and spherical boulders lying along a stretch of Kohekohe Beach on the wave cut Otago coast. Local Maori legends explained the boulders as the remains of eel baskets, calabashes, and kumara washed ashore from the wreck of Arai-te-uru, a large sailing canoe. Then proceed to Timaru for short break before heading to Christchurch. Evening free and easy Meals: BF Accommodation: Sudima Hotel or similar
DAY 08 – CHRISTCHURCH – KAIKOURA/NEW BRIGHTON – CHRISTCHURCH (370 km/5.30HRS, ROUND TRIP)
After breakfast today day tour to Kaikoura its approx 370 km return will spent time at the seaside have picnic lunch. Optional activities whale watching programs are 10.00am and 12.45 pm $145.00 adults and $60.00 children (will add New Brighton during summer season) Meals: BF Accommodation: Sudima Hotel or similar
DAY 09 – CHRISTCHURCH – HOME
Today after breakfast, transfer to Christchurch International Airport for your return flight to home with wonderful memories of New Zealand. Meals: BF Accommodation: N/A
|Entrance Fee Included.
1. Milford Sound Cruise.
2. Cadbury World Tour
GUIDED TOUR INCLUDES:
- Accommodation X 8 nights (3 – 3.5 star)
- Private vehicle to cover entire itinerary as per above
- All Breakfast (please note: BF will be continental provided by hotel or MK Tour to ensure authenticity)
- ENTRY FEES: Milford Sound Cruise/Cadbury World
- Airport Transfers
- All taxes, fuel cost, parking fee etc.
- Spiritual Tour / Prayer Facilities (if required)
- English/Hindi Speaking Tour Guide cum driver
- 24 hours phone call assistance
- Detailed itinerary
- Welcome Pack on arrival and one Dinner by MK Tours
- Travel Insurance (personnel or property)
- Any Loss and/or damage to individuals or property during tour will NOT be covered by MK Tours
- Meals: Lunch & Dinner not included.
- Tip for tour guide ($5/day/pp)
- Local air/ferry/bus cost within New Zealand that is not mentioned in the package
- All Tour Cost are calculated in New Zealand Dollar per person.
- 3-3.5 star accommodations priced as of now based on twin/triple share unless otherwise specified on the itinerary. No reservation has been made or confirmed
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of reservation otherwise alternative will be offered.
- An amendment and cancellation fee of 10% applies when tour is confirmed with deposit plus cancellation charge of each service as per suppliers cancellation policy.
- Visa (if applicable), travel insurance, departure taxes, personal expense and gratuities are at passengers own expense.
- In case of any fluctuations in price agents/customers will be advice with revised quotation
- 50% initial deposit required to confirm booking and secure rate offered 30 days prior to travel.
- Full payment to be made 15 days prior to tour commencement
- Prices are subject to change without noticed unless tour is confirmed with deposit 30 days in advance
Booking and confirmation: Kindly email to MK Tours on email@example.com or fax +649-275 0004. All the tour programs are subject to change if whether forecast or other unforeseen circumstances arises. Suitable substitute will be offered by MK Tours.
BOOK NOW for your quote
* Self-drive tour does not include: Guide/fuel/parking fee/taxes