DAY 01 – AUCKLAND
Arrive Auckland International Airport, meet and greet by MK Tours rep with welcome pack and transfer to hotel in Auckland. Short city tour if time permits. Evening free and easy. Accommodation: Auckland City Hotel or similar
DAY 02 – AUCKLAND – HOBBITON – ROTORUA (228km/2.40hrs)
This morning we start early,short tour of Auckland city includes: Mission Bay/Rose Garden/Parnell/Mt Eden) then we will leave forMatamatafor Hobbiton Farm Movie Set guided tour(2 hours of thrilling tour). After the tour we will head for Rotorua, the Thermal City. Evening free and easy, suggestion: Lake walk! Meals: Breakfast, Accommodation: Sudima Hotel or Similar
DAY 03 – ROTORUA – TAUPO (81km/1hrs)
This morning visit Whakarewarewa, the Maori Cultural Show (11.15am) and the Boiling Mud Geysers, afternoon you can choose from many activities or sightseeing in Rotorua before leaving for a tour of Lake Taupo. Meals: Breakfast, Accommodation: Colonial Lodge Hotel or Similar
DAY 04 –TAUPO – WELLINGTON (452km/5.20hrs)
Today we depart to Wellington, the capital city of New Zealand after tour of Lake Taupo (incl: Huka Falls/Lake/City Garden) optional: Bungy Jump, before we drive south through dessert road viewing the snow cap Mt Ruapehu passing Bulls and Levin arriving into capital. Evening Mt Victoria Tour then free and easy. Meals: Breakfast, Accommodation: Bay Plaza Hotel or Similar
DAY 05 – WELLINGTON- INTER ISLAND FERRY – PICTON – CHRISTCHURCH (FERRY 3HRS/ 337KM/4.30HRS)
Early morning transfer to the Inter Islander ferry terminal to take the ferry crossing of the Cock Strait to the South Island, the ferry journey is 3hours and you will arrive at port of Picton. From here next stop will be Blenheim before you will travel south to Christchurch via Kaikoura coast the seaside town famous for Sperm Whales. Upon you arrive in Christchurch you will proceed with a short city tour (if time permits) Meals: Breakfast, Accommodation: Sudima Hotel or Similar
DAY 06 – CHRISTCHURCH – LAKE TEKAPO – CROMWELL QUEENSTOWN (485/6.30HRS)
Travel over the Canterbury Plains through Ashburton to depart from Christchurch. Journey across the Tussock Plains of Mackenzie Country to Lake Tekapo as we view the magnificent Church of Good Shepherd upon arrival will have a break and enjoy view of Mount Cook National Park, after departing from Lake Tekapo, Travel through Lindis Pass to Omarama for a stop at coffee/souvenir shop before we continue Queenstown. Travel to the picturesque holiday resort of Queenstown and view beautiful Lake Wakatipu. Evening free & easy. Meals: Breakfast, Accommodation: Tanoa Hotel or similar
DAY 07 – QUEENSTOWN
Today after breakfast you will explore Queenstown with many optional activities available to you. Exciting jet boating, bungy jumping, relaxing garden tours, lake cruises, or helicopter rides over the surrounding mountains. We will add a trip to Arrowtownand Gondola. Meals: Breakfast, Accommodation: Tanoa Hotel or similar
DAY 08 – QUEENSTOWN – LAKE TEKAPO – CHRISTCHURCH (483km/6.30hrs)
Today after breakfast check out and will be driving back to Christchurch passing through Arrowtown and Cromwell Township visiting Mrs Jones famous fruit stall and will precede journey viewing the natures arrive Christchurch check in and relax. Meals: Breakfast, Accommodation: Sudima Hotel or Similar
DAY 09 – CHRISTCHURCH – HOME
Checkout and prepare for home sweet home. You will be transferred to Airport for onward flight! Meals: Breakfast.
END OF TOUR
|Entrance fee included.
1. Hobbiton movieset tour.
2. Whakarewarewa Maori Cultural Show
GUIDED TOUR INCLUDES:
- Accommodation X 8 nights (3 – 3.5 star)
- Private vehicle to cover entire itinerary as per above
- All breakfast.(please note: BF will be continental provided by hotel or MK Tours to ensure authenticity)
- ENTRY FEES: Hobbiton Farm / Whakarewarewa / Gondola ZQN
- Ferry crossing Wellington to Picton.
- Airport Transfers
- All taxes, fuel cost, parking fee etc.
- Spiritual Tour / Prayer Facilities (if required)
- English/Hindi Speaking Tour Guide cum driver
- 24 hours phone call assistance
- Detailed itinerary
- Welcome Pack at arrival and one Dinner by MK Tours
- Travel Insurance (personnel or property)
- Any Loss and/or damage to individuals or property during tour will NOT be covered by MK Tours
- Meals Lunch & Dinners
- Tip for tour guide ($3/day/pp)
- Local air/ferry/bus cost within New Zealand that is not mentioned in the package
- All Tour Cost are calculated in New Zealand Dollar per person.
- 3-3.5 star accommodations priced as of now based on twin/triple share unless otherwise specified on the itinerary. No reservation has been made or confirmed
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of reservation otherwise alternative will be offered.
- An amendment and cancellation fee of 10% applies when tour is confirmed with deposit plus cancellation charge of each service as per suppliers cancellation policy.
- Visa (if applicable), travel insurance, departure taxes, personal expense and gratuities are at passengers own expense.
- In case of any fluctuations in price agents/customers will be advice with revised quotation
- 50% initial deposit required to confirm booking and secure rate offered 30 days prior to travel.
- Full payment to be made 15 days prior to tour commencement
- Prices are subject to change without noticed unless tour is confirmed with deposit
Booking and confirmation: Kindly email to MK Tours on email@example.com or fax +649-275 0004.All the tour programs are subject to change if whether forecast or other unforeseen circumstances arises. Suitable substitute will be offered by MK Tours.
|NO OF PAX||2 – 3 Pax||4 – 5 Pax||6 – 8 Pax||9 – 11 Pax||16 – 18+1 Pax|
|Guided tour||4265.00per person||2920.00per person||2425.00per person||2070.00per person||1920.00per person|
|Self-drive tour*||1645.00per person||1610.00per person||1560.00per person||1490.00per person||Not Available|
SUMMER SURCHARGE:add 10% per person between October to March
KIND REGARDS FROM MK TOURS