NORTHERN SNOW (winter)
DAY 01: AUCKLAND
Arrive Auckland International Airport, meet and greet by MK Tours Rep with welcome pack and transfer to hotel in Auckland. Short city tour if time permits. Evening free and easy. Accommodation: Auckland City Hotel or similar
DAY 02: AUCKLAND – HOBBITON – ROTORUA (229 km/3.10hrs)
This morning we start early,short tour of Auckland city includes: Mission Bay/Rose Garden/Parnell/Mt Eden) then we will leave for Matamata for Hobbiton Farm Movie Set guided tour at your own cost $79.00pp (2 hours of thrilling tour). After the tour we will head for Rotorua, the Thermal City. Evening free and easy, suggestion: Lake walks! Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Sudima Hotel or Similar
DAY 03 ROTORUA – WHAKAPAPA (178 km/225)
This morning visit Whakarewarewa, the Maori Cultural Show (11.15am) and the Boiling Mud Geysers before leaving for a tour of Lake Taupo (incl: Huka Falls/Lake/City Garden) optional: Bungy Jump! Then we continue to Mt Whakapapa (Snow Mountain). Afternoon spend on the snow! Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Skotel Hotel or similar
DAY 04 WHAKAPAPA – WAITOMO – AUCKLAND (358 km/4.45hrs)
This morning check out and proceed to the snow for another round of fun before leaving for Auckland by midday via Waitomo Caves guided tour for an hour at 2.30pm. Evening free and easy in Auckland, later this evening you will be given a complimentary dinner by MK Tours. Meals: Breakfast / Complimentary Dinner Accommodation: Auckland City Hotel or similar
DAY 05 AUCKLAND – AIRPORT
After breakfast you will be transferred to Auckland International Airport for your onward flight with wonderful memories of New Zealand, if time permits will stop by Outlet Mall on the way to airport. Meals: Breakfast
|Entrance Fee Included
1. Waitomo glow worms caves
2. Whakarewarewa Maori Cultural Show
- Accommodation X 4 nights (3– 3.5 star)
- Private vehicle to cover entire itinerary as per above
- All Breakfast
- ENTRY FEES: Waitomo Caves / Whakarewarewa
- Airport Transfers
- All taxes, fuel cost, parking fee etc.
- Spiritual Tour / Prayer Facilities (if required)
- English/Hindi Speaking Tour Guide cum driver
- 24 hours phone call service
- Detailed itinerary
- Welcome Pack on arrival and one Dinner by MK Tours
- Travel Insurance (personnel or property)
- Any Loss and/or damage to individuals or property during tour will NOT be covered by MK Tours
- Meals: Lunch & Dinner not included.
- Tip for tour guide ($5/day/pp)
- Local air/ferry/bus cost within New Zealand that is not mentioned in the package
- All Tour Cost are calculated in New Zealand Dollar per person.
- 3-3.5 star accommodations priced as of now based on twin/triple share unless otherwise specified on the itinerary. No reservation has been made or confirmed
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of reservation otherwise alternative will be offered.
- An amendment and cancellation fee of 10% applies when tour is confirmed with deposit plus cancellation charge of each service as per suppliers cancellation policy.
- Visa (if applicable), travel insurance, departure taxes, personal expense and gratuities are at passengers own expense.
- In case of any fluctuations in price agents/customers will be advice with revised quotation
- 50% initial deposit required to confirm booking and secure rate offered 30 days prior to travel.
- Full payment to be made 15 days prior to tour commencement
- Prices are subject to change without noticed unless tour is confirmed with deposit 30 days in advance
Booking and confirmation: Kindly email to MK Tours on email@example.com or fax +649-275 0004.All the tour programs are subject to change if whether forecast or other unforeseen circumstances arises. Suitable substitute will be offered by MK Tours.
BOOK NOW for your quote!
* Self-drive tour does not include: Guide/fuel/parking fee/taxes
KIND REGARDS FROM MK TOURS