DAY 01: AUCKLAND
Arrive Auckland International Airport, meet and greet by MK Tours rep with welcome pack and transfer to hotel in Auckland. Short city tour if time permits. Evening free and easy. Accommodation: Auckland City Hotel or similar
DAY 2: AUCKLAND – BAY OF ISLANDS (227 km/3hrs)
This morning take a short tour of Auckland City of Sails before traveling north over the Harbour Bridge to Paihia. Upon arrival in Paihia board the 4.5hrs cruise through the intriguing Hole in the Rock! After cruise visit the Waitangi Treaty Grounds. Evening free & easy. Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Tanoa Hotel or similar
DAY 3: BAY OF ISLANDS – AUCKLAND (277 km/3hrs)
After breakfast check out, continue tour; to Keri Keri, visit the oldest stone house of NZ and the Chocolate factory. During summer, Kerikeri Oranges are famous!Then we return to Auckland via Whangarei falls Mt Parihaka Scenic lookout and The basin before heading south to Auckland! Evening free & easy. Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Auckland City Hotel or similar
DAY 04: AUCKLAND – WAITOMO – TAUPO – ROTORUA (425 KM/5.20HRS)
Early morning start to South for Waitomo caves; here we will tour the caves before heading into the lake city of Taupo. In Taupo we have few things to visit: Huka Honey Shop/Huka Falls/Lake Taupo Bungy Jump is an option for you to try out! After Taupo tour we will make our way to Rotorua, the Thermal City. Evening free and easy. Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Sudima Hotel or similar
DAY 05 ROTORUA
Full day in Rotorua to explore this tourist town of NZ with many optional activities and adventure including nature, some of the famous ones to mention: Whakarewarewa/Agrodome/Gondola/Redwood Forest/Rainbow Springs etc. Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Sudima Hotel or similar
DAY 06 ROTORUA – HOBBITON– AUCKLAND (235 km/3.15hrs)
This morning check out and precede to the Hobbiton farm movie Set tour for two hours. After the tour passing through the Waikato we will reach into Auckland. Evening free and easy. Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Auckland City Hotel or similar
DAY 07 AUCKLAND – AIRPORT
After breakfast you will be transferred to Auckland International Airport for your onward flight with wonderful memories of New Zealand, if time permits will stop by Outlet Mall on the way to airport. Meals: Breakfast
GUIDED TOUR INCLUDES:
- Accommodation X 6N (3 – 3.5 star)
- Private vehicle to cover entire itinerary as per above
- All Breakfast
- ENTRY FEES: Hole in the Rock Cruise/Waitomo Caves / Hobbiton
- Airport Transfers
- All taxes, fuel cost, parking fee etc.
- Spiritual Tour / Prayer Facilities (if required)
- English/Hindi Speaking Tour Guide cum driver
- 24 hours phone call service
- Detailed itinerary
- Welcome Pack on arrival and one Dinner by MK Tours
|Entrance Fee Included
1. Hole in the Rocks
2. Waitomo caves
3. Hobbiton Movieset Tour
- Travel Insurance (personnel or property)
- Any Loss and/or damage to individuals or property during tour will NOT be covered by MK Tours
- Meals: Lunch & Dinner not included.
- Tip for tour guide ($5/day/pp)
- Local air/ferry/bus cost within New Zealand that is not mentioned in the package
- All Tour Cost are calculated in New Zealand Dollar per person.
- 3-3.5 star accommodations priced as of now based on twin/triple share unless otherwise specified on the itinerary. No reservation has been made or confirmed
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of reservation otherwise alternative will be offered.
- An amendment and cancellation fee of 10% applies when tour is confirmed with deposit plus cancellation charge of each service as per suppliers cancellation policy.
- Visa (if applicable), travel insurance, departure taxes, personal expense and gratuities are at passengers own expense.
- In case of any fluctuations in price agents/customers will be advice with revised quotation
- 50% initial deposit required to confirm booking and secure rate offered 30 days prior to travel.
- Full payment to be made 15 days prior to tour commencement
- Prices are subject to change without noticed unless tour is confirmed with deposit
Booking and confirmation: Kindly email to MK Tours on email@example.com or fax +649-275 0004.All the tour programs are subject to change if whether forecast or other unforeseen circumstances arises. Suitable substitute will be offered by MK Tours.
BOOK NOW for quotes
* Self-drive tour does not include: Guide/Meals/fuel/parking fee/taxes
KIND REGARDS FROM MK TOURSBook Now