GREAT LAKE TOUR
DAY 01 – Arrive Auckland
Arrive Auckland International Airport, meet and greet by MK Tours rep with welcome pack and transfer to hotel in Auckland. Short city tour if time permits. Evening free and easy. Accommodation: Auckland City Hotel or similar
DAY 02 – Auckland/ Waitomo/ Taupo/rotorua (3.40km/3.10hrs)
Early morning travel through SH1 farmland and king country SH3 to Waitomo Glow Worm Caves a guided tour of world class caves. continue to Taupo visiting Huka falls, Huka honey hives, Bungy jumping ,Huka prawn farm then proceed for Rotorua check-in motel, evening free and easy. (Suggestion: Lake and City walk). Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Sudima Hotel or similar
DAY 03 – ROTORUA FULL DAY
Today, visit Whakarewarewa Maori Cultural show at 11.15am. Afternoon Optional at own cost: experience the many sights that Rotorua has to offer, Rainbow Springs to see native flora and fauna in natural surrounding and the huge trout fish that come to spring to breed, sheep show at the Agrodome Farm and Gondola to choose from many other attractions. Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Sudima Hotel or similar
Day 04 – Rotorua/ matamata/Auckland (228km/2.40hrs)
1000hrs check out and leave Rotorua enroute visit the main setup of “LORD OF THE RINGS” known as Hobbiton Farm Guided Tour for 2 hrs, a must see place, then we continue to Auckland. Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Auckland City Hotel or similar
DAY 05 – Auckland
0900hrs Morning we will explore Auckland City of Sales includes: Auckland water Front, Harbour Bridge, Mt Victoria, Davenport, Auckland Domain, Museum & Winter Garden, Parnell Rose Garden, Mission bay and St Joseph Reserve, Mt Eden Stadium & Mount Eden. You can also visit underwater world at own cost. Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Auckland City Hotel or similar
Day 06 – Depart Auckland
This morning after breakfast check out and transfer to airport, on the way stop at Dressmart for shopping (if time permitting). Meals: Breakfast
END OF TOUR
|Entrance Fee Included
1. Waitomo glow worms caves
2. Whakarewarewa Maori Cultural Show
3. Hobbiton Movieset Tour
GUIDED TOUR INCLUDES:
- Accommodation X 5 nights (3 – 3.5 star)
- Private vehicle to cover entire itinerary as per above
- All Breakfast (please note: BF will be continental provided by hotel or MK Tours to ensure authenticity)
- ENTRY FEES: Waitomo Caves/Whakarewarewa/Hobbiton Farm
- Airport Transfers
- All taxes, fuel cost, parking fee etc.
- Spiritual Tour / Prayer Facilities (if required)
- English/Hindi Speaking Tour Guide cum driver
- 24 hours phone call service
- Detailed itinerary
- Welcome Pack at arrival and one Dinner by MK Tours
- Travel Insurance (personnel or property)
- Any Loss and/or damage to individuals or property during tour will NOT be covered by MK Tours
- Meals: Lunch & Dinner not included.
- Tip for tour guide ($3/day/pp)
- Local air/ferry/bus cost within New Zealand that is not mentioned in the package
- All Tour Cost are calculated in New Zealand Dollar per person.
- 3-3.5 star accommodations priced as of now based on twin/triple share unless otherwise specified on the itinerary. No reservation has been made or confirmed
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of reservation otherwise alternative will be offered.
- An amendment and cancellation fee of 10% applies when tour is confirmed with deposit plus cancellation charge of each service as per suppliers cancellation policy.
- Visa (if applicable), travel insurance, departure taxes, personal expense and gratuities are at passengers own expense.
- In case of any fluctuations in price agents/customers will be advice with revised quotation
- 50% initial deposit required to confirm booking and secure rate offered 30 days prior to travel.
- Full payment to be made 15 days prior to tour commencement
- Prices are subject to change without noticed unless tour is confirmed with deposit
Booking and confirmation: Kindly email to MK Tours on email@example.com or fax +649-275 0004.All the tour programs are subject to change if whether forecast or other unforeseen circumstances arises. Suitable substitute will be offered by MK Tours.
|NO OF PAX||2 – 3 Pax||4 – 5 Pax||6 – 8 Pax||9 – 11 Pax||16– 18+1 Pax|
|Guided tour||2110.00per person||1510.00per person||1310.00per person||1150.00per person||1130.00per person|
|Self-drive tour*||1075.00per person||1025.00per person||1000.00per person||960.00per person|
SUMMER SURCHARGE: add 10% per person between October to March
* Self-drive tour does not include: Guide/fuel/parking fee/taxes
KIND REGARDS FROM MK TOURS