DAY 01 – CHRISTCHURCH
Arrive at Christchurch airport meet and greet by MK Tours rep and continue toexplore Christchurch city, Sumner and New Brighton (All subject to time availability).Evening check in and free and easy. Accommodation: Sudima Hotel or similar
DAY 02 – CHRISTCHURCH – LAKE TEKAPO – QUEENSTOWN (483km/6.30hrs)
Travel over the Canterbury Plains through Ashburton to depart from Christchurch. Journey across the Tussock Plains of Mackenzie Country to Lake Tekapo as we view the magnificent Church of Good Shepherd upon arrival will have a break and enjoy view of Mount Cook National Park, after departing from Lake Tekapo, Travel through Lindis Pass to Omarama for a stop at coffee/souvenir shop before we continue to Cromwell to visit the famous Mrs Jones Fruit Stall (sub to time). Travel to the picturesque holiday resort of Queenstown and view beautiful Lake Wakatipu. Evening Gondola ride to the Bob’s Peak then free and easy. Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Tanoa Hotel or similar
DAY 03 – QUEENSTOWN –ARROWTOWN – WANAKA (180km/2.20hrs)
0800hrs after breakfast we will explore Arrowtown which is built on the banks of the Kawarau River, once a rich source of gold in the 1860’s and now a sophisticated, multi-cultural town. Arrowtown was one of New Zealand’s biggest gold towns in its day and then will proceed to beautiful Wanaka Township which is situated between hills and front of lake. Evening free and easy in Wanaka. (Lots of activities to choose from while in Wanaka). Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Bella Vista Motel or similar
DAY 04 – WANAKA–HAAST – FRANZ J GLACIER (262 km/3.hrs)
Today after breakfast checkout and drive to Fox Glacier Proceed for the cross-country scenic route passing lakes valleys and rugged mountains stopping at Thunder Creek Falls and Roaring Falls before taking a guided tour of the Fox Glacier terminal walk. Upon arrival check in Franz J and relax. Evening free & easy. Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Bella Vista Motel or similar
DAY 05 – FRANZ J – GREYMOUTH – CHRISTCHURCH (395 km/5.00hrs)
800hrs after breakfast check out and continue to Greymouth via west coast scenic route. Stop at Hokitika on the way to Greymouth, and continue to visit the Punakaiki Pan Cake rocks Punakaiki is best known for its Pancake Rocks and Blowholes – both of which are spectacular and a must-see when visiting the West Coast. Visit the Jade Factory famous for Maori Jade art and craft. Continue driving through worlds one of the most beautiful scenic drive, Arthurs Pass, stop for Kea and Falcon bird watching before arriving into Christchurch. Evening free and easy (Punakaiki Rocks Tour only summer). Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Sudima Hotel or similar
DAY 06 – CHRISTCHURCH – HOME
Today after breakfast, transfer to Christchurch International Airport for flight return to home with wonderful memories of New Zealand. Meals: Breakfast
GUIDED TOUR INCLUDES:
- Accommodation X 5 nights (3 – 3.5 star)
- Private vehicle to cover entire itinerary as per above
- All Breakfast
- ENTRY FEES: Gondola/Glacier Walk
- Airport Transfers
- All taxes, fuel cost, parking fee etc.
- Spiritual Tour / Prayer Facilities (if required)
- English/Hindi Speaking Tour Guide cum driver
- 24 hours phone call service
- Detailed itinerary
- Welcome Pack at arrival and one Dinner by MK Tours
|Entrance fee included.
1. Gondola cable car ride.
2. Fox Glacier Terminal Walk.
- Travel Insurance (personnel or property)
- Any Loss and/or damage to individuals or property during tour will NOT be covered by MK Tours
- Meals: Lunch & Dinner not included.
- Tip for tour guide ($5/day/pp)
- Local air/ferry/bus cost within New Zealand that is not mentioned in the package
- All Tour Cost are calculated in New Zealand Dollar per person.
- 3-3.5 star accommodations priced as of now based on twin/triple share unless otherwise specified on the itinerary. No reservation has been made or confirmed
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of reservation otherwise alternative will be offered.
- An amendment and cancellation fee of 10% applies when tour is confirmed with deposit plus cancellation charge of each service as per suppliers cancellation policy.
- Visa (if applicable), travel insurance, departure taxes, personal expense and gratuities are at passengers own expense.
- In case of any fluctuations in price agents/customers will be advice with revised quotation
- 50% initial deposit required to confirm booking and secure rate offered 30 days prior to travel.
- Full payment to be made 15 days prior to tour commencement
- Prices are subject to change without noticed unless tour is confirmed with deposit
Booking and confirmation: Kindly email to MK Tours on email@example.com or fax +649-275 0004.All the tour programs are subject to change if whether forecast or other unforeseen circumstances arises. Suitable substitute will be offered by MK Tours.
BOOK NOW for your quote
* Self-drive tour does not include: Guide/fuel/parking fee/taxes
KIND REGARDS FROM MK TOURS