BAY OF ISLANDS
DAY 1: AUCKLAND
Arrive Auckland International Airport, meet and greet by MK Tours rep with welcome pack and transfer to hotel in Auckland. Short city tour if time permits. Evening free and easy. Accommodation: Auckland City Hotel or similar
DAY 2: AUCKLAND – BAY OF ISLANDS (227km/3hrs)
This morning take a short tour of Auckland City of Sails: Rose Garden/Auckland Domain before traveling north over the Harbour Bridge to Paihia. Upon arrival in Paihia board the 4.5hrs cruise through the intriguing Hole in the Rock! After cruise visit the Waitangi Treaty Grounds. Evening free & easy. Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Tanoa Hotel or similar
DAY 3: BAY OF ISLANDS – AUCKLAND (277km/3hrs)
After breakfast check out, continue tour; to Keri Keri, visit the oldest stone house of NZ and the Chocolate factory. During summer, Kerikeri Oranges are famous! Then we return to Auckland via Whangarei falls/Mt Parihaka scenic lookout and the basin before heading south to Auckland! Evening free & easy. Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Auckland City Hotel or similar
DAY 4: AUCKLAND
After breakfast you will be transferred to Auckland International Airport for your onward flight with wonderful memories of New Zealand, if time permits will stop by Outlet Mall on the way to airport. Meals: Breakfast
END OF TOUR
|Entrance fee included
GUIDED TOUR INCLUDES:
- Accommodation X 3 nights (3 – 3.5 star)
- Private vehicle to cover entire itinerary as per above
- All Breakfast
- ENTRY FEES: Hole in the Rock Cruise
- Airport Transfers
- All taxes, fuel cost, parking fee etc.
- Spiritual Tour / Prayer Facilities (if required)
- English/Hindi Speaking Tour Guide cum driver
- 24 hours phone call service
- Detailed itinerary
- Welcome Pack at arrival and one Dinner by MK Tours
- Travel Insurance (personnel or property)
- Any Loss and/or damage to individuals or property during tour will NOT be covered by MK Tours
- Meals: Lunch & Dinner not included.
- Tip for tour guide ($5/day/pp)
- Local air/ferry/bus cost within New Zealand that is not mentioned in the package
- All Tour Cost are calculated in New Zealand Dollar per person.
- 3-3.5 star accommodations priced as of now based on twin/triple share unless otherwise specified on the itinerary. No reservation has been made or confirmed
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of reservation otherwise alternative will be offered.
- An amendment and cancellation fee of 10% applies when tour is confirmed with deposit plus cancellation charge of each service as per suppliers cancellation policy.
- Visa (if applicable), travel insurance, departure taxes, personal expense and gratuities are at passengers own expense.
- In case of any fluctuations in price agents/customers will be advice with revised quotation
- 50% initial deposit required to confirm booking and secure rate offered 30 days prior to travel.
- Full payment to be made 15 days prior to tour commencement
- Prices are subject to change without noticed unless tour is confirmed with deposit
Booking and confirmation: Kindly email to MK Tours on firstname.lastname@example.org or fax +649-275 0004.All the tour programs are subject to change if whether forecast or other unforeseen circumstances arises. Suitable substitute will be offered by MK Tours.
KIND REGARDS FROM MK TOURS
BOOK NOW for your quote
* Self-drive tour does not include: Guide/fuel/parking fee/taxesBook Now